Thursday, March 31, 2005

Easter Tuesday

Jesus Christ is risen! He is risen indeed! Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!

The new computer came today!

Paul called first thing this morning to tell us how thrilled he would be to write the recommendation letter to complete John's adoption. I'm thankful for Paul!

John's day started out with great lab numbers but a distended and painful bladder. Dr. Hanna came just in time to hold him while he was hollering. There are times when I really like him! Tina and I offered to get him a baby backpack so that he could cart John around and she and I would go shopping.

Susan was John's nurse for the most of the day and he straightened right up and had a great day after 3 or 4 good pee pee diapers. Susan sews! I told her about the online fabric places I knew and she gave me her email address so that I can send her fabric stuff and pictures of John of course!

We went out a couple times just to hang out at the desk, John loves it and so do I.

Terry Shaivo died today, Jodi and I talked about it and I was at least able to make her think. I think it's sad how undervalued life is, even among good people that I like.

Mark is on his way here tomorrow!!!!

Dr. Rothbaum came by this afternoon, I asked him if he though we'd make it home in April, he was noncommittal. Jodi can't babysit here because of liability reasons and I'm so ready to see some home time!

Jesus Christ is risen! He is risen indeed! Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!

No comments: