Friday, November 19, 2010

Fire Hose of Blessings

Over the duration of John's life we have gone through so many scary circumstances and through many of them we have felt alone, often we were just afraid to even ask for help or let anyone know how much we hurt and what we needed. Right now in the midst of the scariest moments of John's life we are being blessed by God in ways and by means that I would have never imagined and even now can barely comprehend. One Pastor who is now also part of the people who are helping us described our Pastors and friends as the A Team and believe me we feel like we are surrounded by the A Team, not only in that they are amazing and wonderful but they seem to be able to do just about anything. I feel like I asked God for a cup of water and He has deluged me with a fire hose of blessings, everywhere I look I see His grace and love, no part of my day is untouched by these blessings. As we go through this fight for John's life we no longer feel alone and at times I just sit in wonderment at the amazing hands of Christ extended through family, friends, medical staff and even people I have never met or have no connection to. I have prayed 'give us this day our daily bread' and God Himself seems to have moved the bread factory right into this tiny room with John.

No comments: