Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We're Baaackkkk!

Well okay we didn't really go anywhere other than up to Omaha for John's appointment last Tuesday, but still today is the day of back to real life. Staying home for vacation was cool and interesting and although we greatly missed getting to see Shorty, my sister's youngest, graduate from high school and visiting with family and friends this has been the most relaxing vacation we've ever had. I have some pictures and news to share, John had a great appointment, Mark built ramps and a planter bench and we stripped wallpaper and painted our kitchen and dining room. I'll get to those over the next couple days, but for now real life calls, the laundry needs to be switched, bread for hamburger buns needs to be started and since I've taken 2 weeks off from cleaning house it seems like I should do that too ;)

No comments: