Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Closest Book

Paula included me on the fun of this one.

Here are the instructions: grab the nearest book, turn to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence, and post the next three sentences.

It's pretty hard to determine which book is closer. Okay, the closest one is the Slow and Steady Get Me Ready by June R. Oberlander, lol, not because I'm faithfully using it, but because I sure wish I'd get better at using it.

Page 132, fifth sentence and following: "If the child is reluctant to say the rhyme, repeat the chant and pause at the last word of each line. Encourage the child to listen and 'fill in' the missing words. After practicing this rhyme several times, tell the child that you are going to look for pictures of two things."

Thanks for including me Paula, now I'll share the fun with Angie and Charity.

No comments: