Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Home...the plan

We are so excited any time that the 'h' word is even mentioned by doctors! Today the plan was set at John will have a temporary central line placed tomorrow, he's scheduled for noon but could go earlier or later of course. He should be out patient by tomorrow afternoon/evening and then get to go home after clinic on Tuesday. We are anxious, excited, and even a bit giddy about the prospect of going home so soon. Truthfully my mind is all a twirl with the thought and so is barely able to land on anything other.

2 comments:

Ewe said...

I'll send the airplanes to your home-I'm so glad you get to go home soon! I'm sorry I didn't get them in the mail today. I was pickling beets and then my John got a seashell stuck up his nose and we had to take him to the hospital so I didn't get it down to the post office before it closed at 2pm. I'll try tomorrow.

Gina said...

Oh my goodness, what a day! Thanks so much for thinking of my John and sending them and oh I hope your John's nose is feeling better, ouch!