Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Daddy's Graduation

John was so thrilled and excited, both the night before we went to see Mark's graduation from his first unit of CPE (Clinical Pastoral Education) and during the ride over he kept signing 'John daddy's school', 'John daddy's friends' 'John chair fast daddy's school'.







We are so proud of him, I am so proud of him and the work he has done and that he is going back for another unit of what has to be the hardest educational experience I have ever seen just makes us more so. I was going to try to describe what the process of CPE is like from my admittedly outsider perspective but find that the words that I have just pale in comparison to what I have watched. The only thing I can say is that this is a course with no test, no term papers and no lectures, and more work, more pain and agony and more rewards than any classroom experience I have seen. I love you Mark, I'm so proud of you and God bless your efforts in this unit!

No comments: