Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wedding Pictures

Ok, so I finally have the wedding pictures cropped and uploaded. There is one picture of the whole wedding party, but mostly it's pictures of John with his cousins, John with his uncle and cousins, John with Mark, well okay I will admit it I like taking pictures of John. I'm sure one of the others will come along with 'real' wedding pictures at some point, the photographer is the same one who did the engagement pics so they will be wonderful when you get to see them. For today, here is John at Wyatt and Brooke's wedding.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In the end he mostly just wanted his dress clothes off and his shorts back on so that he could sit and stick his feet in the pool. Thanks to my friends who have shown me that real mommies can do anything in a skirt, I sat right next to him and we dangled our feet in the pool and played with the flowers that were floating. I love getting to spend time with my buddy and when he was ready to get rocks from the landscaping and throw them in the pool we knew it was time to take him back to the hotel!

No comments: