Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As you can see John had a fantastic time dyeing eggs, fingers and such with his dad. I tried to get a picture of him dropping the eggs in the dye and the big splashes that occurred, but missed those. The last picture is of John's vest and toy bag that I knitted for him, it's just a crazy first project had some wool and some needles and just had to do something with them, but he likes it and it kept him warm so it worked out well.

3 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

That's a lot of eggs for one little boy!

Kristi said...

You and Mark are great parents. I wouldn't let my kids stick their hands in it because I would then complain about getting them cleaned up.

I need to lighten up!

Looks like a lot of fun!

Gina said...

Yep, lots of eggs and this is our second round of coloring. This time he's excited about eating them too, so that's a huge deal for John.

Hey Kristi, thanks, and I'm guessing that when you take the fb quiz about what kind of mom you are the answer doesn't come up lazy :)