Sunday, July 25, 2004

Not the Ramblefest?

Made it to church today, went to Peace because I didn't think I could carry John down the aisle, even at Peace I ended up sitting through the service. Mark's sermon was great, it was on the Lord's Prayer and what prayer truly is. Set me free form the guilt of not having a ramblefest running in my brain all day as if I was talking to my best buddy. He told me that we should pray to God, not as if He is our buddy, but because and in a manner suiting the Almighty Creator. Mark is teaching me how to do this properly. Today was the first time we got to attend the ice cream social at St. Paul's. Was nice to visit with everyone there - I miss seeing them more. Made the lemonade pie again - yummy! Mark sold the rock chucker - one more time God has provided the means to take care of those He gives us. Now we have the gas money to go pick-up the little girl from Lexington and get things for her is she needs them. Thank God for daily bread!

No comments: