Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tucked In Shirt

Ok, ok, I know everyone else is posting Maundy Thursday posts, at this point I'm assuming you've been to church and/or read a bunch of their posts, if you haven't you should.

What I'm here to tell you is just amusing. Since John's transplant his body has changed shape enough that it is now feasible and even desirable to teach him to tuck in his shirt, well ok, I tucked his shirt in tonight, but my point is it looks really cute, only thing I hadn't thought of is what you can do when your shirt is tucked in, at least I hadn't thought about it until I looked down at my sweet little boy leaning against the pew in a really cool slouch with both hands shoved in his pockets. These moments of normal just make me smile, and say Lord have Mercy, thank you.

No comments: