Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting Better!

Recovery from surgery is never fun. But even while recovering John could find a smile, and he's never missed the opportunity to fix a thing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

He's now made it well over 24 hours without pain medication and as you can see is getting back to his same old silly self.

Photobucket

Including, if you will notice, driving a little while standing up. I'm not sure that I am ready for this, but obviously John is.

Photobucket

Here is John is modeling for a me the gigantic size 15 sock that I am making for our nephew Wyatt, our big Marine. I'm pretty sure the sock is going to need a thorough rework, as sock sizing is not the easiest thing to do long distance, but in the end hope to be able to keep Wyatt supplied with handmade socks for all his adventures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: